Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Saving GREEN

Tomorrow I start my senior year of high school.
Again I'm going with no new shoes, clothing, or supplies.
No, it's not because I cannot afford "new."
I choose not to buy "new."
I'd rather not contribute to more waste by collecting the same items I still own from last year.
By reusing folders, books socks, pen/cils, binders, and notebook paper you'll save $$$.
So why not? Does conserving our natural resources make you uncool?
To be environmentally aware and choose a greener lifestyle, especially when it comes to school, is surprising wallet-friendly!

So I'm going to share with you how I did it and how you can easily do it too!
(I'm in the process of taking pictures and practicing new ideas but this will be updated in a few weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment