Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Friends save Friends

Ya know the other day it rained before school and my driveway is fairly long. Our driveway attracts a gazillion worms when it rains. On rainy days I leave my home extra early to catch the bus. This is because I want to save lives. It's sorta like my job too. It's a deal between nature and humans. We share land and we'll both live happy. So therefore during my 15 minute walk up my driveway i hop over the families of worms that hope to live another day if the birds don't get them and especially since i don't rush to get to my bus and put pressure onto them with my heavy converse. The fellas have it like all worms should. I hope this makes you think. And perhaps your next rainy day you'll give your neighbor worms a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment